[SEL] Curt Stoecker

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue May 18 05:03:11 PDT 2010

Yeah, at this point it's simply to contact the fellow to get this wrapped up!
No panic yet.......
But I find it odd that the only phone listing won't go through and there's
no email response.
OTOH, we've seen even on this list how something can happen to someone
(like they get sick, cancer, or worse........) and well, things happen.
So it's possible this is an honest out of touch thing....... we need to be
sure.
Anyone who lives in my neighborhood would wonder how authorities ever find
any bodies as if someone wanted to commit the perfect crime and dispose of
all evidence, there's land here just a few yards south of me that no
humans have been on for decades.
Cell phones don't even work on our property. TV reception sucks.

Anyway, we just need a response from the fellow so the engine can be
picked up.

Bill
out in the sticks near runnells!
Former mechanic at Porters Auto Parts and Service, Altoona, Iowa
Former farmer near Thornton/Clear Lake, Iowa
Current classic car nut and antique engine fixer-upper at Runnells