[SEL] Curt Stoecker

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon May 17 16:20:57 PDT 2010

Curt bought a Sandow from me in 2006, paid cash when he picked up the
engine, the transaction was routine; I don't remember a lot about it.  I
don't have e-mail archives back that far, all I have for you now is the
e-mail address from 2006 that's in a spreadsheet I keep:
cgstoecker at globalccs.net.  Stratford rings a bell, and I would probably have
remembered if he were from Ames, since that's my home town and we would have
known some people in common and connected a few dots.  If he's the guy I'm
thinking of, he had a special interest in Iowa-built engines.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN USA