[SEL] e-mail woes. SEL Digest

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat May 15 05:13:51 PDT 2010

Hi All,
         This being Africa, our ISP's (Internet Service Provider) e-mail
servers crashed sometime around Tuesday and have only been restored today
(Saturday).(Is "Service Provider" and oxymoron in this case?)

         I receive the "Digest" version of the SEL and am suffering serious
withdrawal symptoms from not having received it for a few days.

         Would anyone who has digest versions from the 10th May thru 13th
May kindly forward them to me (Off List) to <jerrye at cyberserv.co.za> or
<jerrye at databak.co.za>

         I did get the most recent one (14th May - SEL Digest, Vol 74,
Issue 13).

         Many thanks.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans