[SEL] Damn, not another "Off Topic" post from Jerry:!!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed May 5 13:27:02 PDT 2010

Hi all you good people out there,

         Another "Off Topic" post (says me while rapping myself over the
knuckles) (bad boy et al).

         Some of you may remember that I put a page on my site a good while
back called "You know that you live in Africa when.........!"

         Well, I just updated it with some pretty gory stuff that came in
today. BE WARNED THAT THIS IS NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART. If you have a
weak heart (or vote Conservative) then just delete this mail right now.

         If not, you can have a look at:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/africa/>

         Scroll down the page to "Crime - the serious side. " and see the
update.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>