[SEL] auction

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue May 4 14:38:57 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I made a mistake about Reidsville and that was to listen to the weather man
 at various sites.  All predicted showers off and on all day. I was all
packed and decided not to go.  Got up early saturday morning to a  shower and
told myself I had made a good decision.  It was the only rain we  had too
till that night.  Kicked myself in the pants all day.

I only purchased the sewing machine this past weekend.  I am going to  take
it to a small local show this coming weekend.

_http://www.oldhalifax.com/phototour/noland.htm_
(http://www.oldhalifax.com/phototour/noland.htm)

Ken Christison has found a lot of information so far on the machine, but
more searches are on going.  No patent information so far.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord,  Va.
germoamer at AOL.com