[SEL] Travel time to engine shows USA

Barry bdb at mchsi.com
Sat May 1 21:39:49 PDT 2010

Hi Peter

   Yes I will be at Mount Peasant Tuesday thru Saturday. I spend Sundays
with my 86 year old mother who has stage 2 Alzheimer's and is in an assisted
care home so I'll load up Saturday evening. Since I no longer have an R&VS.
engine I'll probably grab whatever is closest to the door. I'm going to try
to get my son to come to the show and show some of his engines. He always
goes to Portland with me since his mother quit going after my Dad passed in
2002. We stay in Muncie and make the 31 mile drive to Portland every day.
The room rates are lower and there are plenty of motels, also Muncie has a
lot more places to eat than Portland.

Looking forward to seeing you again
Barry