[SEL] The McVickerish Engine and video

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Mar 24 06:55:52 PDT 2010

The one that is referred to as fully automatic is the first version.
This model is like Steve's and has the piston located under the engine
that activates the exhaust valve.  I've seen a few of these in a hopper
cooled version but most were tank cooled.  The later style has the valve
box on the side with the pushrod run from a cam on the crankshaft.  Most
all of these are hopper cooled.  Both are neat engines for sure.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY