[SEL] The McVickerish Engine

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Mar 22 20:51:52 PDT 2010

Hell Jim, Fred knew "basically nothing about [his] MAYTAG [MOTORS]
Most of the time they would NOT start unless the ambient terepurture
was at least 76 degrees! Clearly that temp was NOWHERE THAT MAYTAG
MOTOR WAS BROUGHT INTO THE KITCHEN AND THENN     WNEN THE MAYTAG MAN
GOT THERE   THE MAYTAG WARMED UP AND THEN WOULD FIRE WHEN KICKRD
	Dave