[SEL] Please help with identity

Jeff & Marja Allen cwja at telus.net
Sun Mar 21 08:28:23 PDT 2010

Hi Jerry,
I believe what you have is an old military genset where the generator is
mated with an Iron Horse engine of about 1 hp . The engine is made in
Canada by Iron Horse company in the 1940's and 50's . I have two of
these gensets and can send some pictures and also some manuals for the
engine type. You are missing some metal round bar stock that formed a
protective cage around the unit for transport. Let me know , Jeff Allen,
Edmonton, Canada