[SEL] Canberra Rally

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Mar 19 18:23:22 PDT 2010

G'day Patrick,

Would you happen to have a high-res version of that photo that you could email me?
It would be nice to be able to zoom in to try and get the S/N off the tag and maybe
the owners details off his display sign.

If anyone happens to spot it out & about at other rallies, I'd love to have the
details for the register.  At least initially, it would be the only one in Oz in the
register.

See ya,  Arnie