[SEL] Engine Cyl.oilers

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Mar 16 12:50:58 PDT 2010

Another approach is to take a steel ball of the same
size, attach it to a wooden dowel rod with JB Weld
(or other adhesive), and lap the seat in with a little
bit of valve grinding compound.

When you secure the check ball in your oiler with
a cross-pin, make sure that it is fairly close to the
or the exhaust pulse might not have time to seat the ball.

See ya,  Arnie