[SEL] very OT - was Lists are quiet

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 13 14:06:27 PST 2010

Sorry Darling in involving you into the Data Drain Case but you have now cut
off his only means of escape. The Villain has obtained a nuke powered Black
Hole, it was started only to consume empty beer bottles and cans as an easy
and secret way of getting rid of them without his wife having to carry them
to the bin every week, then it started consuming his own data of his
tripsetc  but now is consuming data of other peoples freely donated
information and next I am worried it will consume his engines before
starting on ours.
I think working with all those nuke things have turned him to the dark side
and is now worse that the evil brother or heaven help us the evil maytag
killing doctor.

You maybe the only one that can save our friend by getting the lost data (if
it ever ever existed) as working with those very dangerous nuke things will
make him even worse.

Worried
Kerry

PS. do you know what 8-P is?