[SEL] Old engine ads

mr at carolina.rr.com mr at carolina.rr.com
Sat Mar 13 06:57:13 PST 2010

Ken:

  Great idea!  Very useful,informative and entertaining.  I am surprised you were able to do this so fast too.  I have a good friend that has been working on stories and registrys ofr years and just can't get them into "share mode" yet.  He shall remain nameless though as I would never use a public medium to embarrass Arnie.

MR