[SEL] Kwikpoly

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 20:17:34 PST 2010

Hi Everybody!
Thanks for all of the information about KwikPoly, both on and off list. I really appreciate it and will order some next week.
I am working on a 10-20 Titan for a friend of ours. It is a fairly early one, 1917, and one of the things that needs attention in the water tank. The tank is in very good shape except for some pinholes in the bottom where it sat in the mounting brackets. I suppose that the webbing used to cushion the brackets held the moisture and helped rot it out. I am going to have to scab a piece of tin in on the bottom. I figure on tacking it in with the wirefeed and then soldering it. The KwikPoly will be used to slosh the tank when done and act as a sealer to seal any pinholes and protect the tin from the water. At least that is the plan.
Lots of machine work on this tractor, they vibrate pretty good and as things get worn, they shake more violently. We are doing a lot of boring and making things oversize. I will share some photos once the project is further along.
Again, thank you,
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan