[SEL] Spam> Re: R&V problem

avanti_64 at juno.com avanti_64 at juno.com
Fri Mar 12 17:19:19 PST 2010

Yes, I used to sell Kwik Poly when Harold the guy that invented it was alive and Charlie Bryant used to live in Missouri and when he came to Maine he would bring me kits of it to save the shipping. Then Harold got sick, sold the company, Charlie moved back to Maine and the guy who bought KP started doing Internet sales and that was the end of the deal for me anyway. Now there is a new guy making and selling it who has a web site Kwik Poly LLC. The formula is the same as the old stuff. Yes it will work sealing a water tank. I sealed a seam leak on a Galloway hopper that had a small irritating drip. I couldn't shake the engine around so I just used more KP and dumped it in. It sealed it up as soon as it started to cure up. I bet it is still in there!!!
Joe Kelley in Maine