[SEL] Gade - was Lists are quiet

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 12 13:58:32 PST 2010

G'Day George

Photo of the Gade?
> it has a lot of original paint and stripping on it.  It's a sweet running
> engine and the engine I most often start when I have visitors looking at
> engines.

The reason for Arnies failure to confirm anything on the Lorenz, is that he
has not got anything, what he collects he sends to Dolly to do all the work
for him, and our lovely Dolly has been to busy on her bike. Arnie may tell
you thats its second oldest but thats just to keep you quiet 8-))
> It's an early one and I only know of one older in the U.S.. Although Arnie
> has never confirmed this for me.

Good to see you have a forklift to do the hard work

Kerry
Lithgow NSW Oz