[SEL] Help ID These Items Please - these links should work

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:28:41 PST 2010

Hi Ed,

I haven't tried anything with the coil looking things. I'm not sure what they are. They look like a coil but are odd, with the cap and spring under the cap. I figured someone on here would know. Same with the fuel pump check valve looking thing. I'll sit tight and hope someone recognizes these things.

Luke Tonneberger

Rockford, Michigan

USA