[SEL] Help ID These Items Please - these links should work

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:50:46 PST 2010

OOOOooops, I forgot the letter "F" in the addresses. Try the links below again, they should work now.......

---------------------------

Hi Everyone,

I have several items that have been laying around and I need some help with ID's.

Is this some sort of check valve or fuel pump? I took the cap off and there are two balls, a plunger looking thing, and a spring inside. Looks like casting numbers are 62379:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-603F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-604F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-602F.JPG

This mixer appears to have "P4" in the casting, any clue what engine it goes to?:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-606F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-607F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-609F.JPG

This appears to be some sort of coil, is it? What is the little cap with spring underneath it for?

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-610F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-611F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-612F.JPG

Same thing with this item, coil? What is the little cap with spring underneath it for?

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-613F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-614F.JPG

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan