[SEL] New FM at Vista Ca.

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Jun 28 12:59:07 PDT 2010

 Yes Ron, the plan is to put a roof over it, the Clark and the 200 hp
side shaft Western.  They have done a lot of work on closing up all the
openings to keep the critters out.  The aim is to have it running for the
June show in 2011.  The small compound steam engine is already partially
apart to clean it up and get running.  The guys on steam engine row
really have their act together.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA