[SEL] 7 HP Hercules Flywheel Wobble Fixed....

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Mon Jun 28 12:01:43 PDT 2010

Thanks Mike.  I was hoping that wouldn't come through on the video.  :-)  We finally figured out it was not a fuel issue but an ignition issue. For some reason the trip finger on the push rod was not returning far enough to drop in behind the trip lever of the mag.  I didn't have time to fix it but once I do I think it will be a great runner.
Keith