[SEL] 7 HP Hercules Flywheel Wobble Fixed....

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Mon Jun 28 09:29:21 PDT 2010

Thanks Tommy and Ron.
These are flywheels from a 7 HP, Model T, Thermoil.  I know the flywheels on my 5 HP, Model T, Thermoil are also heavier than the gas engine 5 HP flywheels. Since the Model T engines were the first one's produced by Hercules I guess they were all heavier.
In running it yesterday I noticed that the mag didn't always trip correctly.  I think once I get that figured out it will be a real nice running engine
Keith