[SEL] need repair and or owner's manual for small John Deere lawnmower

Darrell Kahler DDK at Kahlers.net
Wed Jun 23 22:20:39 PDT 2010

Try this.... Copy and paste it into your browser if it doesn't show as a
link.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductCatalog/GC/servlet/servlet/com.deere.u9078
5.cce.productcatalog.view.servlets.PublicationsSearchServlet?userAction=publ
icationsSearchResults&entryPoint=other&orderBy=pubType&tM=GC&searchCriteria=
14sb&submit=Search&language=english

Here's how I got there...... go to JD's website(www.deere.com), click on
commercial, click services and support, click the technical service
publications button on the left side, click search for operators manuals(or
parts manuals if you want one of those too).

Th actual model number part of what's on that SN plate is 14sb.

Just type that in and search.

I use this quite a bit for work.  So far it's worked for every machine I've
come across.

Hope it works!

Darrell Kahler
Portland, OR USA