[SEL] Hauling needed Portland, OR to Portland, IN summer show

Paul + Colleen Gray pcgray at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 22 02:29:21 PDT 2010

All-
-Looking for a ride for an engine of about 400 lbs from the Portland,
OR area to Portland, IN summer show. I'll be glad to pay the hauling
party a generous amount for picking it up and delivering it to
Portland, IN show. Might be a good way to defray your trip costs.

Was good to see many of you at the Coolspring show this past week-
there was a nice selection of engines and some unique iron on display.

Let me know if you can/want to help out.

All the best-

Paul Gray
pcgray at zoominternet.net