[SEL] Portland ATIS Charity Dinner and Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Jun 21 17:47:34 PDT 2010

Hi All,
	Once again it's time to plan for the Annual ATIS Dinner and Charity
Auction during the Portland Show in August! Again this year the dinner/
auction will be at the Back 40 Junction in Decatur. (See: http://back40junction.com/default.aspx)
The Back 40 is at 1011 North 13th Street (that's Rt. 27) in Decatur,
about 25 miles North of the show grounds. It's on the West side of Rt.
27 at the North end of town. As usual the dinner will be at 6:00 p.m.
on Thursday, August the 26th, and the charity auction will follow.
	Although not necessary for attendance, I do wish you would let me
know if you plan to attend so that I can give Ellen an approximate
number. (Off list would be best. I'm at rotigel at me.com) We, once
again, will have the back room to ourselves for the dinner and
auction! Please start thinking about what you plan to donate to the
auction and start saving your money in order to bid--early and often
as well as against yourself when necessary. ATIS has raised a good
amount of money for some very worthwhile causes over the years. Let's
keep that tradition alive once again this year!
	Dave at rotigel at me.com
PS, If you have already contacted me about the dinner please do so
again. I have not kept "numbers" until now.