[SEL] 22 hp stover

bill boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Mon Jun 21 14:42:53 PDT 2010

tom,, take pictures of the recovery and not just after you get it home,,
those are always fun to see,,,,,, mine was picked up at a shop, so i had no
exciting recovery pictures,,,,,,mine is without a tag also, just had to take
the guy's word that it's a 22 hp model,,,,,, piston went in easy, bore is
excellent and rings are all good,,, main brgs had been repoured and a new
con ron  brass brg had been built,, so lots of the hard work is already over
with,,,, going to re-surface the head  and build a few other parts,,
bill boyce