[SEL] gas tank help

Graham and Ros gandr at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Jun 19 17:02:31 PDT 2010

you could shake it around with some small sharp edged rocks in it to loosen
up the crud or maybe leave the crud in there if it is hard , then use the
tank seal and slosh that around to seal it in.
Of course you know what will happen if you clean it out all nice and shiney,
it will leak.
Cheers
Graham