[SEL] gas tank help

Elden edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 17 17:51:33 PDT 2010

 Tom:

I just had a thought.  If you have a tractor that has rear
wheels big enough, just fill the tank with the solvent of
your choice and a handful of nuts and washers then duck tape
the tank to one of the tractor wheels.

After you mow the north forty, you should have a pretty good
idea if it will work.

By the way, depending on what mechanical shape your tractor
is in, you may or may not be able to tell the difference
between  the sound of the junk rattling around inside the
tank and the sound of the tractor.    :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand