[SEL] immigration

Kangas, James G. james.kangas at timken.com
Wed Jun 16 15:48:14 PDT 2010

Jerry,
  Not 200 years ago, maybe 100 years ago. I was thinking about my grandparents on both sides. Both came hear pretty much with the clothes on their backs. and with hard work did quite well for themselves. I work with a couple of Philippines' who scraped and saved to pay the fees to come here legally and they still work their butts off and are doing very well for themselves. I'm a conservative not a democrat.
   Jim K.