[SEL] Ruston HR1 pics

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jun 16 15:46:11 PDT 2010

Hi all,
         I promised and "engine related" post within 2 hours (on the SEL
List) so here it is.

         I was lucky enough to acquire a Ruston & Hornsby HR1 recently.
Today I got a chance to take a few pics - here are the first 4.

         I'll update the page "as and when" - the engine has quite a few
missing parts (one of those cases where a previous owner (not an engineman)
decided to "fix it" but all the parts got put in boxes and ultimately got lost.

For those who are interested click on this link:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/rh1/>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>