[SEL] My aerial pic

Orrin B Iseminger obise at moscow.com
Wed Jun 16 14:58:07 PDT 2010

There's no need for any apology, Jerry.  It has been a fascinating thread.
Thank goodness we're a circle of acquaintances who can be frank with one
another and don't tremble in fear of the PC Police.

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA
http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/lc_ant_p/menu.htm
So many projects.  So little time.