[SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jun 15 12:23:33 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 15/06/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 13
>Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:35:16 -0400
>From: "Steve W." <falcon at telenet.net>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.
><big snip>

>Nice place. How much area do you own?
>Who's the blonde sunbathing topless next to the river ????--
>Steve W.

Hi Gene,
         Thanks. Not soooooo big - just under 5 acres - a very common size
here. The area in the photo covered by the trees and river takes up more
than half of it but is very pretty and has it's own mini ecosystem. There
is quite a steep drop (not really obvious in the pic) from the edge of the
tree line to the river. My house is probably about 40' to 50' foot higher
than the river.

         I'm not sure about the blonde but the redhead is my daughter
Jacqui :-)
keep well,
Jerry