[SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jun 15 12:00:56 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 15/06/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 8
>Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:09:20 -0400
>From: David Rotigel <rotigel at me.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>VERY NICE homestead Jerry!
>         Dave
>PS, Are those two black guys under the trees down by the river your
>gardeners?

Hi Dave,
         Thanks for your comment.

         If you are referring to the 2 (not so pale) guys, 1 who is
sleeping on his shovel and the other who is siphoning petrol out of my
tractor (to steal) - yes then they probably are my gardeners :-)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>