[SEL] I'm back

Larry Anger langer5 at xplornet.ca
Tue Jun 15 11:38:08 PDT 2010

George - the list has been quite quiet lately. My son and I just got back
from Europe a couple weeks ago. We had a good time. Went to the Nuenen show
first then down into Germany, Luxembourg, Southern Holland, and Belgium. The
last two nights we stayed in a hotel near the airport. On the Saturday we
took the bus into Central Station and spent the entire day in Amsterdam and
bought a ticket for the water bus so we could get on and off as we wanted in
various areas of the city. It was my first time to Amsterdam and enjoyed the
time there. We really got to do a lot of stuff in the 10 days we were in
Europe. It was basically a EHOWT also because we had a car and tried to see
as much as possible in the allowed time. We did get to Harry's place and ate
Shwarma in the same little restaurant as last time. We got to Bert's place
so my son could see his toys. We also went to visit Huub Van de Ven one
night during the show. One thing I noticed George last week when I was in
London, Ontario which is just 35 minutes from my house, that there are all
kinds of little restaurants advertising that they have Shwarma. Until last
year on the trip I had never heard of Shawarma before. In reality it is all
around me.

Larry.