[SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Jun 14 12:47:48 PDT 2010

Well, that was rather stupid was it not !! I forgot the link - here it is:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plot/index.htm>
Keep well
jerry

Hi All,
         The lists are a bit quiet so I do not feel too bad about another
"Off Topic" post.

         A few months back a friend flew over my home and took this pic.

         To get back "On Topic" - if you look carefully you will notice 2
engines but they are under grey tarps (unlike the Roysters "blue" tarps).
Then, if you look very carefully just to the bottom of my house, on a
concrete slab next to a tree is a "pink" dot - well that's the Witte CD
under a "Red tarp".

         Yes, that really is me standing in the centre of the pic with a
camera - right there next to the cat :-)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>