[SEL] Need Help With Parts Identification

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jun 14 12:16:47 PDT 2010

The XH magneto and its variants went on many applications. The spec
number on the mag tells the story on a particular mag. I think
Gravelys were one that used a XH.      Mark

Dittos to what Elden says on the last item. Definitely appears to be
a record or roll player wind up piece. The coil is for an XH Wico
Magneto. Thats an old number.    Mark