[SEL] Need Help With Parts Identification

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jun 14 11:23:00 PDT 2010

Luke,
      Not sure but could this possibly be off of a Mogul?  Some of the
IH guys will know for sure.

Looks like a fuel pump, what engine would it go on?

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-666F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-668F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-670F.JPG

You might have to give some additional dimensions although the IH guys
can look it up on the parts listing and tell you.  Its for an engine,
could be the 4, 6, 8, 10 etc horizontals or if it’s a small pump for the
2 ½ Famous.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-676F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-677F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-674F.JPG

Not sure on this could and could be a host of possibilities.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-652F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-653F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-655F.JPG

Elden called this a Victrola “motor”.  He’s close.  It’s a Victrola
governor.  It works just like the governor on an engine and controls the
speed on how fast the table rotates.  I took one of those out of an old
Victrola when I was about 12 and still have it.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-660F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-661F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-662F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-664F.JPG