[SEL] Coolspring Set-up

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Jun 7 06:18:55 PDT 2010

Hi All,
	As all of you, I am sure, know the Coolspring show is June 17, 18,
and 19 this year. I've spoken with Jake and the SEL will again have
our space in the second row at the far end near the trees. Please try
to fill in our space from the trees back toward the entrance in order
that we can "give back" what we are not using by Friday afternoon.
They are expecting a BIG crowd! I have two mates from OZ coming in to
help me mark off the SEL area on Tuesday (June 15) so if some of the
SEL Reserved signs are upside down, please understand. Hope to see a
lot of you at Coolspring!
	Dave