[SEL] Galvanized Water Trough?

Orrin B Iseminger obise at moscow.com
Fri Jun 4 10:50:28 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: stationary-engine-request at oldengine.org
[mailto:stationary-engine-request at oldengine.org] On Behalf Of Arnie Fero
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:51 AM
To: stationary-engine at oldengine.org; sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: Galvanized Water Trough?

Folks,

I'm looking for a galvanized water trough maybe 3-4' long x 2' wide, perhaps
2' deep to use with my Bamford / Millars mud pump outfit.  Searching the web
wasn't
very helpful.

This seems like it should be a common type of farm item.

Any suggestions on where I might find them for sale?  Thanks!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

********

Arnie, do you mean to say that your area is so urbanized that nobody keeps
horses?  Out here in God's Country every farm and ranch supply outfit keeps
them in stock.

Lacking galvanized troughs, perhaps you can find used whiskey aging barrels.
The garden shops around here sell them for planters.  Generally, they are
cut in half; but, we can also buy them intact.

Good luck!

Orrin