[SEL] Lister Help

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:23:48 PDT 2010

 HI All,

   I have a friend who is a veterinarian and is looking for a small Lister single cylinder diesel to pull a small mill. This mill has a subbase made for the engine which he believes was a 6-1 Lister. Someone stole the engine years ago  but left the base and mill. He would like it to be as close to the original engine as possible. So, all you lister experts out there. We are looking to buy a replacement Lister to fit this mill and also any literature on it. He thinks also an 8-1 might fit?   I appreciate any help.  Thanks Steve Royster