[SEL] Testing Oil For Maytag

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Jul 25 19:18:17 PDT 2010

Hi All,
  With all the people on the list here I am hoping to find someone
that is in a position some place so that I could beg a bit of oil
testing. What I want to know is what Maytag Special Multi-Motor oil
really is. I was told a long time ago that it is just plain old
mineral oil. Yes baby oil but without the perfume. I would like to
find out for sure what it is. And if possible what grade of MO it is.
Is there some way to do this testing myself?   Help,   Mark

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com