[SEL] Throttled vs hit&miss sound

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Jul 23 10:37:29 PDT 2010

Hi George,

I agree that some throttlers (and some two-strokes) make some really sweet stack
music.  Included in that chorus would be my 7 hp Crossley (AKA Fat Bastard), my 5 hp
Petter "M", and the Bessemer half-breed when she's running slow and hitting every
time.

Last year at Portland Steve Webre turned me onto the sound of a 10 hp IHC "M".
SWEET!!  I could listen to one of those all day.

See ya,  Arnie