[SEL] other hobbies

Tony Kimmell kimmell at verizon.net
Wed Jul 21 17:13:37 PDT 2010

I have a 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son, plus a job that sucks 50-55 hours out of me every week.  Needless to say, my hobby time is limited...

I did the old cars hobby for a few years, but engines were my first obsession and always will be my favorite.  Besides, you can only bring home so many rusty old clunkers before the wife starts waving the rolling pin.  Not to mention you can fit 6-7 mid size engines in the same amount of room that an old car or truck takes up!

-Tony