[SEL] OT - Lug Nuts

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 20 18:41:32 PDT 2010

Sorry Guys , What I mean Is when you lose a wheel  going down the road at 55
it don't just stop and lay down they can travel a mile and do lots of damage
, I work for a trucking company that why I hate dry wall screwes , I have
large coffee can full of naile and stuff I find in tires , most are dry wall
screws

 Rex Hinz