[SEL] Bill Dickerson

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Jul 13 12:14:29 PDT 2010

Yup - I've come up for a breath of air finally........ buried with projects.

I spoke directly with Curt Andree and we'll see how things progress if the
seller finally believes it's ok for me to get the engine.

Right now, my son has my truck. Long story, but he needed a second car
badly and so we bought him one, and on the way home, the engine blew.
So now, i've got a shop filled with cars with engines and complete
drive-trains out in various states. His is an emergency need...... (and
neither of us has the money, but I'm fixing it and he can pay me when he
can)
So he's got my truck until his car is fixed, but I could probably get my
truck back on Sundays when he doesn't have to work.

I dropped the WHOLE drivetrain out of my car in half a day - it took two
of us a full day to get just the engine out of his. I like bottom-out
better.

Luke's car:
http://theamcpages.com/images/luke-sx4/sx43.jpg

My car: