[SEL] help wanted pleasefrom USA members

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Jul 13 05:46:01 PDT 2010

I am sending this again to the ATIS List, I think it did not like to URGENT
in the subject line and marked it as SPAM. It might not have reached
everyone with Spam filters on.

 Hi all
 I need to get $130US to Barry Tuller in Michigan for my registration fee
for the R&V Expo at Mount Pleasant, IA., ASAP

 I need someone with a PayPal account that can pull money back into their
bank, then write a cheque for $130 to Barry.
 I will add extra to this amount to allow for postage and bank fees, you
nominate how much.

 If someone can help, please send me your PayPal email address and I will
send money immediately. Then I will email Barry's address.
 I will go with the person who comes back to me.

 Thanks guys

 Peter, Australia