[SEL] Spam> URGENT help wanted please in USA

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Jul 13 05:37:02 PDT 2010

Hi all
I need to get $130US to Barry Tuller in Michigan for my registration fee for the R&V Expo at Mount Pleasant, IA., ASAP

I need someone with a PayPal account that can pull money back into their bank, then write a cheque for $130 to Barry.
I will add extra to this amount to allow for postage and bank fees, you nominate how much.

If someone can help, please send me your PayPal email address and I will send money immediately. Then I will email Barry's address.
I will go with the person who comes back to me.

Thanks guys

Peter, Australia