[SEL] Quick engine trip

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Jul 12 09:02:35 PDT 2010

Rob,

You've got us on the Samson.  A California engine that hadn't been out of the state until it crossed the border into Oregon on Sunday morning. ;-)

However, rumor has it that the Stover was in Oregon when a California collector got the engine and took it south, so I'm returning it to a state where it was previously.

Haven't had a chance to talk to the CA collector that originally took the engine to CA to see if he has any history on the engine.  I do have to admit that the Stover shipping records show that it originally was shipped to Nova Scotia so I do wonder how it got all the way to the west coast.

George