[SEL] Update on The Homebrew Hvid

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 16:34:58 PDT 2010

This puter is so screwed up I can't even sign in to youtube.
I did watch your videos though.
I need to find someone local that will record a video of my engine running and put it on youtube for me.
I have seen pictures of a lot of old toys today but not one picture of an engine like mine.

Alan in Michigan