[SEL] Nice collection of engine videos

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Jul 1 14:58:18 PDT 2010

Mike,

Thanks for the plug!  Nothing definite yet, but I am planning on doing another tour next year.  Email me if you would be interested in going on the next tour.  Not sure which collections we would visit, but am sure that we would revisit some of the same places as the last tour, plus a few from the previous tour, and of course a few new places.

George