[SEL] Tod Engine Beer & Rusty Brew

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:55:07 PST 2010

Rob, Rob, Rob, Yer drinking dregs man. The best of Kentucky is  Bookers, Bakers,& Basil Hayden!  For Scotch...... Nothing better than Lagavulin and Macallan Cask Strength.  As for what The Larue County Judge drinks, That last Royster visit had My brother spiking the Judges Diet Pepsi with some clear mountain juice called "First Run".  If ya know the secret, He's easy to trade with!  Steve, the good Royster